Friday, October 9, 2009

My Godness!!! What`s wrong with my Macbook? (Sep,29)

   These days are no peaceful... I am really out of luck. First, I get a toothache three days before the oral presentation. Second, I put my Macbook on my bed, but one night I forgot to put the Mac far from the edge of bed. Something bad happened... when I weak up in the morning, I can`t find my Mac on my bed. It is lay on the ground and there is a "blue Screen".( For computer, "blue Screen" normally means that there are some problems with your the Operating System or Hardware) There is a presentiment suddenly appear in my mind. Base on my personal experience, the hard drive can not bear such a strony force which hit on the back of the Mac. All the hard drive have a same structure(Manchester structure). The biggest flaw of this structure is the external forces. It can not bear any forces from any angle, because of the high-speed disk or diskes in the hard drive are spin in a really high-speed(4700RPM-7200RPM). Also the hard drive using electrodes heads on the surface of a disk as it spins to read the data from magnetic disk.
   Afte I use the software called "HD Tune" to check my hard drive. I am not suprise with the result. Not too bad, but it is happened on my self frist time. It is really funny that I always suggest my customers and friends that do not hit or shake your laptop while it is working, especially when it transfers data to external hard drive.  I have no choice, I have to buy an other hard drive for my lovely MacBook. I don`t want her cry. ^_^
   Todays afternoon, I go to the FutureShop and purchase a 320GB hard drive from Toshiba. I cannot control myself to complain about the price of the hard drive. It takes me $128!!! It is really miraculous fact that the same model and same hard drive only need me RMB320($1=RMB6.2). Fine I am in Canada, forget it...
    After a short rest, I start to open my MacBook and disassemble it. Here are the Guide How to disassemble a MacBook ( Fatthow`s Edition, All rights reserved)
     Frist, Remove the RAM( SDRAM DDR2-5300)













This is the RAM











check the screws and take a picture. It is easier to put every thing back when you have a picture of the screws.
separate the screws and mark them. also put them in different area.

This is the inside of Macbook (the little white)                                                     



















I think you can not miss the Fan. The orange pipe is thermotube( the core of heat yield system, it is made up by copper(Cu), stibium(Sb) and other materials. It is highly active on transfer the heat from the CPU and GPU to the thermal sink which useing a Fan to cool off)                                                                   


This is the back of the keyboard. There are some little hole(under the keystroke). They are using for let the cold air go through the hot chips, Mosfet and the wireless adapter card. Here I have to mention that why people always say " Apple always has an excellent quality and design("Aesthetic Rules in Engineering Drawing" and Aesthetics in Structure Design)". How can I find these advantages on a keyboard? Maybe someone knows that some of the laptop`s keyboard have a structure flaw. It is "none stay bearing". You can have a look at this keyboard. There is no pillar(support the weight and resist the typing press).
To be continue....


















No comments:

Post a Comment