Monday, September 28, 2009

Renew for the post of Trip of Redpeth Museum


      Durding visit of Redpeth Museum, I learned a lot of histroy and biology knowledge from millions years before to recent years. Acturely this is the third time to visit Redpeth. But this time is a little bit diffenrent, we have learn about Darwin`s Theory of Evolution and Natural Selection. Today we are focus on to find the evidence to support or give some spcific example to connect the article in our book. I sitll think the mummy and Egypt culture are my favourite part. because of my girlfriend love archeology especially the Egypt ancient cultural relic. We have set up a lot of common goals, one the these are travel to Egypt and visit Cheops Pyramid. Also we will live in the Cairo few mouth for study and visit. The most amazing things are the shells. They are so..... small and really beautiful. I have already told my friends about the Redpeth Museum in McGill. Also I will take my girlfriend to visit the Redpeth Museum when she arrive Montrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment