Friday, October 9, 2009

Get back online!!!! (Oct,5)

     Now almost everything get back online except my health and multiple systems. I hope they will come back ASAP. Now I have some thing to share about my research paper. I am really sorry about the time, I should do it before Oct 5th. I am doing my best to handle everything. I will do much better in the next 7 weekd.
     The research paper is the most exciting and difficult part of Advanced 2. I have preview introduction of the macro-economics, micro-economics, economic market and news from Financial Times. I have general idea about what I am want to talk about. It is very hard to finish the research perfectly. But I will try, to do my best and put all my attention on the research paper. It is more like a goal for me. It is a dream since I was walk into the field of computer tchnology. Also it is connected with the tendency of my career in the future.
     It is possbile to have a little bit change about my title. Because I still think it is a little bit big for me. I need a lot of time and help to finish this paper. But I have the confidence to do an excellent research paper. I have two very experienced and prefessional teachers Sherry and Lisa. Now I have more than 20 reference which connected with economic and computer technology. At the same time, I start reading books. I get a lot of
information and different knowdge, and I never have such a lot of data before. I follow the Sherry`s suggest and guide work on the history of computer technology development since 1999. I think I will use the simple language to present an clear idea of my research paper. I admired physical scientist Stephen Hawking write the book " A BriefHistory of Time" to the public and explained pure theoretical physics by simple language. I think if I put my all attention into the research paper. Finaly, I will reach my goal and have my university life.

No comments:

Post a Comment